Friday 8 November 2013

Review: Bumble and Bumble Thickening Creme Contour




I’d had my eye on the Bumble and Bumble Semi-Sumo hair wax for quite a while, but when I went into Space NK and spotted the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Creme Contour a fairly new release from Bumble and Bumble, I knew that this would be better suited to my hair needs. 



I have shoulder length fine hair and find it difficult to maintain voluminous hair styles and tame flyaway strands at the same time and this is where the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Creme Contour is a blessing!! It is a lightweight creme which smooths down hair without weighing it down and keeps the volume in tact. The creme can be used to add definition, texture and shape especially to shorter hair styles.


I love the smell of this product, it makes my hair smell gorgeous and amazingly it doesn’t make my hair look or feel sticky or greasy, so a huge thumbs up from me!

For a hair creme/wax £21.50, it is a tad on the expensive side I will admit, but you really only need a little at a time so it will last absolutely ages!! I just take a small pea sized amount, warm it between my fingers and apply it near the roots to build volume and smooth down the flyways before running it through to the ends to give a more polished look.


Have you tried the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Creme Contour? How have you found it?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig