Sunday 24 November 2013

Review: Lush Melting Snowman


The Melting Snowman "Hot Toddy" bath melt from Lush is my favourite bath product at the moment. I have to confess that having only purchased it for the first time a few days ago, I am very late in my discovery of this amazing bath melt.

The Melting Snowman is part of Lush's Christmas collection so he won't be around for long. I think I will definitely be stocking up on quite a few of these to get me through Winter. For those of you not familiar with bath melts and bath bombs, it's what Lush are really famous for and all you do is place the bath melt in the bath under hot water and it just melts away to create a gorgeous bath experience. There are so many different ones to choose from so there is something out there to suit most people.

The Melting Snowman is a blend of Cinnamon, Clove, Patchouli, Benzoin, Lime and sweet wild Orange oils, combined with water softening Bicarbonate of Soda, Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter. There are also chocolate drops which melt into the bath and help moisturise the skin.

I enjoyed a Melting Snowman bath last night after a busy day out in the cold, it was lovely and just what I needed! The bath smelt like Christmas, Lush call it the Hot Toddy fragrance and it's just so warming on a cold Winter night. My skin was left really moisturised after my bath. At only £2.25 each, I think it's the perfect little bath time treat.

Have you tried Lush's Melting Snowman?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig