Tuesday 26 March 2013

Oz the great & powerful

I was lucky enough to have some free cinema tickets to use up so last night we headed to the Greenwich IMAX to watch Oz: the great & powerful. I wasn't really sure what to expect with this take on the Wizard of Oz but knew it had an impressive cast & that it tells the Wizard's story. Sometimes it's good not to have much in the way of expectations when it comes to films as I loved it. I was really in the mood for something cheery & not too heavy & Oz didn't disappoint in the least. Of course it's the classic battle of good against evil with a few morals thrown in for good measure. I would really recommend it!

In different really exciting news, I'm heading to Paris today for my best friend's birthday!!! I'm so excited about it!!!  I have some blog posts lined up for while I'm away but if you want to keep up to date with my Parisian adventure just follow me on Instagram at justlovelylittlethings.

x
Share:
© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig