Sunday 24 March 2013

Barry M Gelly nail polish



I'm sure you've seen loads of people rave about the Barry M Gelly nail polishes, but they really are quite amazing, especially for the price.



I went through a phase last year of going to the nail salon to have a gel polish manicure. Yes I know they're quite expensive but I loved that my nails would be dry and smudge proof and that the colour was super shiny and would last for ages. However for me personally I don't think in the long run it's that great for the condition of my nails and after I had the last gel polish taken off, my nails were left quite weak so......I've decided to rest my nails, save some money and do it myself. I really love these Barry M polishes as for £3.99 each (although they're on special 3 for 2 offer at Boots) you get amazing gel like shine and they do last a bit longer before they chip. I've purchased the Pomegranate, Lychee, Greenberry and Blueberry shades and I love them all equally. Blueberry is a lovely baby blue and I've received quite a few compliments about this shade. Greenberry is a vibrant mint green which I can't wait to wear, Lychee is the perfect nude shade which is very in at the moment and Pomegranate is a fantastic classic pink/red shade. I definitely recommend giving them a go.


Have you tried the Barry M Gelly Nail Polish?
Which one is your favourite?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig