Saturday 14 December 2013

#EsseXmasMeet

Last week I had a really fun afternoon with the #EsseXmasMeet at the Missoula in Romford. It was really lovely to meet other bloggers and everyone was so friendly. I'm really looking forward to the next meet up!



Our food and drink package was really good value at £10 and there was plenty to go round. Can't beat good fish and chips!


The Essex Bloggers - if you want to check out their lovely blogs:
(l-r back row) GeorginaAliceMissyPenny, Chrystal, ChloeEmilyRae, and me! (l-r front row) JayJaney and Haydn


There was a raffle to win goodie bags and I was very lucky to win a lovely goodie bag, I never win anything so I was definitely one happy bunny!

Inside my goodie bag were some gorgeous sparkly earrings from Tresor Paris, a Dermalogica daily radiance skincare kit kindly donated by Shumailas Salon, Teapigs Green Tea and Chai Tea (my favourite), OLoves Lemon and Garlic Green Olives, some lovely Lush goodies and a bloggers invite to a face mask workshop at Lush in Romford and the Alamode Feels Like Fire EP

I think I really lucked out with my goodie bag. I love my Tresor Paris earrings, they are perfect for the Christmas party season and my Magpie tendencies! I loved the Dermalogica and Lush goodies and I'm very excited about the face mask workshop, I'll let you know how that goes. I enjoy discovering new music so I was really pleased to have the Alamode EP and of course I never say no to little food samples, perfect for getting me through the day at work. 




All in all it was a great evening of food, drink and lovely company and I can't wait till the next meet up!

Jx
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love your post about the Meet-Up xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im from essex! Can't believe I missed out on this one!

    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put your name down for the next one. The more the merrier! x

      Delete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig