Wednesday 12 July 2017

THE STYLE EDIT: EMBROIDERED SUMMER DAYS



The love of loose Summer dresses continues, admittedly not in the last few days as the weather has been quite changeable,but it's safe to say this embroidered cotton dress has become a firm favorite this Summer. 

I'm completely in love with all things embroidered at the moment, I can't get enough of it all. It's just so lovely and cheering to have the bursts of colour and detail. This dress from Brand Attic (sadly now sold out) has a relaxed waist which makes it lovely and flowing. The dress is just so comfy which has been great in the heatwave when London has been muggy and sticky and I've had no desire to wear anything remotely clingy. I've had lots of sweet comments about the dress so I'm not surprised the dress has sold out, clearly I'm not the only one who's fallen for this dress.
It's all about colour here, colourful dress, sandals and bag. This red camera bag was a great find from Marks and Spencer and at an incredible price too. It's the perfect size to fit everything in and it reminds me of the YSL blogger bag, minus the YSL logo and price tag of course.
My love of embroidered detail continues with these sandals. A total impulse purchase picked out by my six year old stylist after my other sandals broke en route to a baby shower. I love these sandals as they are so comfy, I bet you're beginning to notice a bit of a trend here with me. I'm a creature of comfort, what can I say. I can walk around in these all day and the little strap at the back keeps them nicely in place. They're so colourful but they go with everything and I can't help but feel cheery everytime I look down at them.

Embroidered Dress| £30 | Brand Attic similar here
Sandals | Primark
Camera Bag|Marks and Spencer £15 | link
Rose Gold and Diamond Ring | Monica Vinader link
Accessorize Rose Gold Bracelet | £17 | similar here
Jackie Ohh Sunglasses | £125 |Ray Ban link
Cluse Watch | £79| link
Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig