Wednesday 15 February 2017

THE BEAUTY EDIT: TOO FACED PAPA DON'T PEACH BLUSH

When it comes to a Peach Blush, I just can't resist, I have no will power especially when it came to this super cute offering from Too Faced. The Papa Don't Peach Blush is part of The Too Faced Sweet  Peach Collection although the blush is exclusive to Selfridges.

The story behind this gorgeous blush is that Too Faced's Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino felt inspired by a peach trifle dessert while enjoying dinner in Paris, leading him to bring back the iconic Papa Don’t Peach Blush from the label's archives. 
Peach toned blushers are my everyday go to product. I love the flattering look you can achieve with a  peach blush; that 'just come back from an exotic holiday' healthy glow. A good peach blush suits most skin tones, the perfect pop of colour to bring your complexion to life. 

Papa don't Peach is a beautiful peach scented blush, with a slight shimmer which doesn't leave big chunks of glitter behind. It reminds me a little of the bestseller Nars Luster, a blush I've hit pan on twice already. I layer Papa Don't Peach over Sweet Fantasy, the peach blush from MAC Mariah Carey collection for the perfect peach blush finish with great staying power. 
All of the Sweet Peach collection is peach scented, which I know some people aren't a fan of, but I actually like. It takes me back to my first experience of beauty, the Body Shop Peach Melba lip balm days. I've also been lusting after the Too Faced 'Sweet Peach' eyeshadow palette and I have to admit I keep being drawn to this, it's had great reviews and it's a beautiful palette but I just can't justify adding another eyeshadow palette to my makeup collection at the moment, it's a one in, one out policy at the moment. There you go, maybe I do have some will power after all!

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig