Friday 20 November 2015

Review: Kiko Unlimited Stylo Lipstick - Hibiscus Red

Another amazing lipstick discovery from Kiko which has fast become a favourite is the Kiko Unlimited Stylo Lipstick in Hibiscus Red. Regular readers may have realised by now, that I'm a big fan of Kiko, especially their lipsticks!

The lipstick is highly pigmented and has a semi-matte finish. I love this lipstick as when applying, it goes on as a creamy texture which doesn't drag the lips and allows you to correct any mistakes before it sets into an amazing matte finish which lasts for hours and is transfer resistant.  

Unlimited Stylo, long-lasting lipstick, is available in 14 shades, from natural nudes to bolder shades for a statement lip colour. Hibiscus Red is a cross between Hot Pink and Red, such a gorgeous shade which I think would flatter all skin tones, I love it! I'm tempted to get more from the range and I've got my eye on Cherry Red already!

Have you tried Kiko?

Jx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig