Monday 6 July 2015

Today I'm Wearing

This is one of my favourite new Summer looks, I love everything about it and it's just so comfy. This outfit is a little Wimbledon inspired and if I was lucky enough to have tickets to Centre Court, this would be my outfit of choice (last time I had Centre Court tickets, I'd camped out overnight and I definitely didn't look as together as this).


Coral is very much my favourite Summer shade at the moment, can't seem to get enough of it, even my gym water bottle is coral! This skirt is just beautiful and something new in style for my look. The coral shade is lovely and I really like the structure the pleats provide. I'll be featuring this skirt in a few up coming posts as I'll try out different looks.

Another favourite is this Blush tone blazer with scallop detail. It's a a great piece to throw over a Summer outfit and makes this outfit suitable for work.
The shoes are an old favourite from Office. The minty green shade is beautiful (I love minty green which you may have noticed) and I think the shoes just bring the outfit together.

Primark - Skirt, Blazer, Camisole and Ring | Whistles - Clutch bag | Office- Shoes |
 Casio - Watch 

What are your favourite Summer looks?

Jx 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig