Monday 21 October 2013

The Perfect Sunday





In the past I've had a bit of a love/hate relationship with Sundays. On the one hand it's the perfect day for chilling out but then the pre-Monday dread would set in. I'm not really one for lounging around in my pjs on a Sunday, I like to keep busy & do things so I've tried my best to combat the pre-Monday dread by doing just that & making sure Sundays are full of fun things instead of wishing away the day. 

As you'll have seen from yesterday's post, the first thing I did was to get up & make jam. I just felt like being productive & I now have quite a few jars of raspberry jam to enjoy & share with friends & family. Then after catching up with all things blog related, I braved the rain & headed down to Kings Road for the Frock Me vintage fair at Chelsea Town Hall. There were so many lovely, pretty things there, I had lots of fun browsing around.

I had a little wander up the Kings Road, with lots of lovely things catching my eye including some mouth watering delicious looking cakes & then headed to Kentish Town to enjoy a very chilled out evening of an amazing veggie Sunday roast dinner & boardgames with friends at the Assembly House.....bliss!

What's your perfect Sunday?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig