Monday 12 March 2012

Glossybox










So today, in very exciting news, I received my Harrods edition Glossybox!!! I've been eagerly awating this for the last few weeks and knowing that Glossybox were collaborating with Harrods, I knew I would be in for a luxurious treat. I love that my Glossybox always arrives on a Monday as once a month I actually look forward to a Monday. This is what I received:

Clarins - Extra Firming Body Cream: 'A formula rich in regenerating and firming plant extracts which immediately helps to lift and tone, for firmer and a younger looking body.' I was really happy to receive this as I love Clarins products. This comes in a 30ml size which I thought was quite decent and will give me the chance to try it out properly. It's for use all over, but think I may just try it out on targeted areas.


Burberry Beauty - Miniature Lip Cover Rosewood No.4: 'This soft satin lipstick offers intense moisture and luminous long-lasting colour for fuller lips' I was really pleased to find this in my Glossybox. It does feel quite luxurious and I'd really wanted to try out the Burberry make up range. The packaging is quite nice and they even managed to get the Burberry pattern on the lipstick! I like the colour as it suits my Asian/olive skin tone.

Ojon - Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum: This weightless, highly concentrated serum helps restore brilliant shine and softness to dull, damaged hair. I have to confess that I have a bit of a weakness where hair products are concerned and I'm always on the look out for a hair product that'll make my hair look amazing, so I was really, really pleased to get this. I really liked the packaging and that you have a oil dropper. It says to warm one or two drops in the palms of the hand and to dry/damp hair ends. I'd been wanting to try this range for ages, so I can't wait to use this after I wash my hair in the morning!


Fendi - Fan Di Fendi eau de toilette: A luminous floral fragrance, radiant with sunlight and leaving a lasting impression of light Roman leather on the skin. Hmm well I wasn't exactly sure about the description and the leather on the skin thing. I wasn't also sure about receiving another perfume sample as I've received quite a few from Glossybox and not really been enamoured with any of them, but I was excited about it being Fendi. The sample comes in a cute mini bottle and I have to say I love, love the fragrance!! It's light and fresh which is what I look for in a fragrance, so I'm quite tempted to get it in a bigger size.


Erno Laszlo: The Hollywood Collection: 5 piece cream gift set: This set commemorates 85 years of Erno Laszlo with formulas inspired by our iconic devotees. I did love the presentation of this on the outside; a very glam black and gold  'Hollywood' envelop, but I was a little disappointed about the sachet samples. I think little jars/pots would have been better. I haven't yet tried the creams yet, but will give an update once I have.


There was also a 20% off selected beauty products discount code when shopping on Harrods.com, so not bad at all. I'm really pleased with my box overall.


Did you receive a Glossy box this month? What were your thoughts on it?
Share:
© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig