Tuesday 5 May 2015

Topshop 5 Years of Beauty - Green Room


I can't believe that Topshop Beauty has been around for five years, can you? Today Topshop launched its 5 Years of Beauty collection to celebrate five years of a very successful makeup range. The collection isn't a launch of new products but instead is made up of Topshop's best selling make up products from the last five years, all with a gorgeous limited edition Rose Gold packaging.

The collection includes lipsticks, Topshop's iconic cream blush and Glow highlighter, a Magic Liner in Black and of course the collection wouldn't be complete without some of their great nail polishes. I was in Topshop in Westfield on the weekend where I spied the special edition nail polishes by the till ahead of the official release date - I can spot new make up releases with Hawk like precision. I love Topshop nail polishes - the Celestial shade is one of my all time favourites and Green Room; this bright green shade, instantly caught my eye as I stood in the queue at Topshop, it's a beautiful Spring shade. I was so tempted to get Boy Next Door as well as it's a lovely pale blue but I just couldn't really justify another pale blue polish....sigh!


I also grabbed a Magic Liner in classic black, as a good black eyeliner is my make up must have and I'm a fan of the felt tip applicator. 

Prices in the collection range from £6 to £9, so definitely a purse friendly range and the Rose Gold packaging is just too cute to pass up on. 

What are your favourites from the 5 Years of Beauty collection?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig