Tuesday 10 March 2015

Today I'm Wearing #ComicRelief

This week a number of my posts will center around supporting good causes such as Comic Relief as Red Nose Day is fast approaching this Friday, to celebrating my inspirational blogger friend Haydy from Squibb Vicious, who will be running the London Marathon to raise money for Anthony Nolan

Today I'm featuring my favourite T-shirt from the TK Maxx Comic Relief collection. This Karl Lagerfeld designed tee was a gift from my awesome friend Gerrod Charles, so it's extra special to me, a lovely gift supporting an amazing cause with a slogan that really resonates. 



I've been quite blown away by TK Maxx's Comic Relief Collection this year, which features affordable homeware and designer T-shirts for kids & adults with a considerable amount of the sales donated to Comic Relief. If you'd like to support a good cause, it's not too late to pop down to a TK Maxx & snap up some of this brilliant collection and the collection is also available online.
I also wanted to feature my gorgeous new leather bag* from Ghost London. It's a beautiful structured leather bag which fits in all the essentials and is ideal for work, I love it!. I'll be doing a more detailed review post on it very soon.

New Look -  Faux Leather Jacket & Shoes | TK Maxx - T-Shirt | H&M - Skirt & Earcuff |
 Ghost London - Bag | Pandora - Ring | Casio - Watch | Estella Bartlett - Necklace | ASOS - Sunglasses 

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig