Tuesday 31 December 2013

Frankie Press Journal

So tomorrow marks the start of a brand new year and many a New Year's Resolution. One of mine, well a goal for 2014 really, is to get organised and for me the first step is to start with a brand new journal. I really wanted a Frankie Press Journal last year, but by the time I discovered these journals they had already sold out so this year I made sure to order one in time.




It is such a lovely and gorgeous journal, with floral prints and soft watercolour illustrations and it's so well put together. The journal has a calendar style page layout for each month and there are a few pages giving a space dedicated to every day in a week to view format. Each month has an individual floral design. There are also pages for birthdays, budgeting, extra notes and a few pages of stickers, postcards, lists and other lovely bits and pieces. I'm very pleased with it! I really want to be very organised in 2014 and this beautiful journal will really help me in my efforts. Frankie Press is an Australian publisher and all in all the Journal retails at about £20 including shipping. Mine arrived really quickly as well, I was very impressed

I know most people these days prefer to use their phones, iPads or Tablets as their diary, but you'll know from my stationary post that I'm a little old fashioned when it comes to these things and for me you can't beat the feeling of pen and paper. I'm a list maker and I think this journal will be perfect in helping me keep organised especially with my blogging.

If you would like one, you can buy them here at the Frankie Press website. When I checked they were still in stock but they are selling fast so you'll have to be quick if you don't want to miss out! 

Happy New Year everyone!!!

What are your goals for 2014?
Share:

1 comment

  1. New diaries are one of my favourite things about the new year! I looked at this but in the end I didn't order one as I like to have a little more space to write things down, although it is simply beautiful!
    Happy New Year :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig